The women’s residential treatment at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® is created just for women to overcome substance misuse and the underlying issues associated with it. We understand that each woman’s journey is unique and requires a tailored approach to treatment. Our program also recognizes that women face different challenges when it comes to addiction and recovery. Our all-female staff provides a safe, supportive environment where women can feel comfortable opening up and working towards healing.
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® offers a holistic approach to treatment, addressing not only the physical aspects of addiction but also the emotional, mental, and spiritual components. Our program includes individual therapy, group therapy, family therapy, experiential therapies such as equine-assisted therapy and adventure therapy, as well as educational classes. Call us at 855.773.0614 today to discover our compassionate young women’s addiction treatment. Our goal is for each one of our clients to leave our program feeling empowered and equipped with the tools needed for long-term recovery.
What Is a Women’s Residential Treatment Center?
A women’s residential treatment center is a specialized center that provides comprehensive addiction treatment services tailored specifically for women. The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® is one such center based in the serene environment of Asheville, North Carolina. Our center caters exclusively to young adult women aged between 18 and 30, offering a long-term treatment plan of over 90 days, followed by aftercare or transitional living.
Challenges Young Women Face That Men Don’t
Women battling addiction face unique challenges that men often do not encounter. These can include:
- Societal stigma – Women often face more significant social stigma and shame surrounding addiction, making it harder for them to seek help.
- Trauma – Many women have experienced trauma in their lives, such as sexual abuse or domestic violence, which can contribute to substance misuse.
- Co-occurring disorders – Women are more likely than men to have co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Pregnancy and motherhood – Women who are pregnant or have children may face difficulties in finding appropriate treatment that allows them to continue caring for their families.
- Family responsibilities – Women may also struggle with balancing family responsibilities while seeking treatment, such as caring for aging parents or young children.
- Body image issues – Society’s pressure for women to conform to certain beauty standards can contribute to low self-esteem and body image issues, which may lead to substance misuse as a coping mechanism.
- Hormonal fluctuations – Women experience hormonal fluctuations throughout their menstrual cycle, which can affect mood and contribute to substance misuse.
At The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, we understand the specific challenges young women face in addiction and recovery.
Why Gender-Specific Treatment is Important
Gender-specific treatment recognizes women’s unique experiences and needs, providing a safe space for them to heal. The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® believes in the power of community and connection. By exclusively treating young women, we create a supportive environment where clients can relate to and support each other in their recovery journey. Many women have been abused or traumatized by the patriarchy or have had negative experiences with men, making it difficult for them to open up in a co-ed treatment setting. A gender-specific approach removes these barriers and allows women to focus solely on their healing.
Benefits of Women’s Inpatient Treatment
Our women’s inpatient treatment program offers several benefits. It provides a structured environment away from triggers, enabling clients to focus solely on their recovery. Our program also provides round-the-clock care and support, ensuring that help is always available when needed.
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® offers a range of therapies, including:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR)
- Equine-assisted therapy
- Adventure therapy
- Art and music therapy
These evidence-based therapies help clients process their emotions, develop healthy coping mechanisms, and build resilience in recovery.
How a Women’s Inpatient Treatment Center Works
Upon admission to The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, each client undergoes a comprehensive assessment to determine the most effective treatment plan. Our team then collaborates with the client to develop a personalized treatment approach, which includes a range of therapeutic modalities and experiential therapies.
Our treatment plan is not a typical 30-day program. We offer a long-term treatment plan spanning over 90 days to ensure a sustainable recovery. After completing the initial phase, clients transition into aftercare or transitional living programs to help maintain their recovery and reintegrate into society.
Our women’s residential treatment center provides a homely, resort-like setting where clients can heal and recover. We do not offer detox services but provide a continuum of care, ensuring our clients receive the best support throughout their recovery journey.
Call The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®’s Women’s Residential Treatment in North Carolina Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don’t wait. Contact The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® online or call [DIrect] today. Our women’s inpatient treatment is ready to help you embark on your journey to recovery. Remember, it’s never too late to seek help. The first step toward recovery is reaching out. Your path to a healthier, happier life starts here.