Enrollment at The Willows
If you or someone you love is struggling with trauma, mental health issues, and/or addiction, The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® can help. Our gender-responsive program specializes in providing women and their families with the skills and confidence needed to embrace a new beginning. Our comprehensive treatment services offer personalized attention that integrates proven therapeutic approaches with beneficial holistic services.
Enrollment at The Willows: What to Expect
Once women are ready to begin the healing process, our multidisciplinary staff will collaborate with clients to design an individualized treatment plan. From the moment you confidentially contact The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® enrollment office, our professionals will be there to discuss your clinical history, substance abuse, mental health, and treatment goals. We will also be available to verify your health insurance and address any financial matters in paying for addiction rehab. In order to provide help for women in need of treatment, The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® works with many national insurance providers. Additionally, we offer various financing options.
The enrollment process at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® also includes:
- Onsite Assessment: Our experienced physicians and multidisciplinary clinical staff members will evaluate your overall wellbeing along with your mental health, trauma, and/or addiction background to develop an individualized treatment plan.
- Arrival Date: Our professionals will work with you to set an enrollment date. In some cases, we can accommodate for same-day enrollment.
- Transportation: The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® wants to make sure that young women arrive through the safest, most emotionally secure means. We are happy to transport clients from the Asheville Regional Airport or recommend a sober transportation service. We partner with a network of therapeutic professionals and are happy to manage all logistics.
- Support for Families: Family counseling enables parents to be a vital part of the treatment process and heal relationships within the family system. Parents are clinically supported when keeping in touch with their loved one throughout their stay. We also believe in educating family members and guiding them through the emotions associated with having a loved one in treatment. We offer remote sessions with a family therapist as well as a monthly family workshop.
What to Bring
- All items should be able to fit in 1 carry-on bag and personal backpack
- 2-3 washable facemasks without wire
- Prescription medications must be in original bottle with clear dosage labels (1-2 week supply)
- Shoes / sneakers (up to 4 pairs) – We provide hiking boots and crocs
- 10 pairs of underwear & 10 pairs of socks
- Shorts (x3)
- Pants (x3)
- 10 Shirts (long and short sleeve)
- Sweatshirt/Hooded Sweatshirt
- Yoga pants
- Comfortable/athletic clothing for going to the gym
- Eyeglasses, as well as 1 back up pair (if applicable)
- Contacts with cases, as well as 2 back up pairs (if applicable)
- Sports bras or bras with no underwire
- Dental retainer with case (if applicable)
- 2 inhalers (if applicable)
- 2 Epi-Pens if client has a history of anaphylaxis and/or requires rescue Epi-Pens regularly.
- Musical Instruments if desired (guitars, violin, horned instruments, etc.) No full drum kits. Hand drums are okay.
- 1-3 personal comfort items (pillow, blanket, etc.)
- 1-3 personal books/journals (books will need to be approved by therapist upon arrival) no notebooks/journals that are wire bound
- Vitamins, but they MUST be unopened and sealed
What Not to Bring
- Remove drawstrings from hoodies, pajamas, etc.
- Bedding (we will provide all the towels, bed sheets, pillows, and comforters).
- Cigarettes, nicotine, vapes, etc.
- Cell Phones, laptops, I-pods, and other electronic items
- Food – All food will be provided by The Willows
- No makeup, hair straightener, or hair dryer
- No belts
- No razors (we will provide)
- No glass or sharp objects
- No crop tops/sheer/revealing tops
- No overalls
- Bras with underwire
- No extra jewelry
Any questions regarding what to bring can be directed to our Enrollment Department at (855) 416-5355.
Exclusionary Criteria for Enrollment
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® does not treat:
- Actively homicidal or suicidal behaviors
- Actively invested in self-harming behaviors
- Physical aggression
- Anti-social behavior
- Active psychosis
- Primary diagnosis of an active eating disorder
- Diagnosis of schizophrenia spectrum and other psychotic disorders
- Medically fragile
- Not ambulatory
If we feel as though other programs may be a better fit for you or your loved one, we are able to offer other options for treatment or to work with a referring professional. Additionally, if you are concerned about paying for rehab, we can help you. For more information about our enrollment process, call 855.416.5355 today.