The recovery management program at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® is focused on helping individuals not just overcome addiction, but also rebuild and improve their lives. Through a combination of different treatments, we aim to address not just the root causes of addiction but also any co-occurring mental health disorders and traumatic experiences. Our program also includes life skills development, relapse prevention planning, and continuing care support to ensure sustainable long-term recovery. To learn more about our recovery management program, reach out to The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® at 855.773.0614 today. A brighter future is possible.
What Are Recovery Management Services?
As part of the recovery management program at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, individuals may have access to various recovery management services.
These may include:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Experiential therapy
- 12-step meetings
- Holistic therapies
The goal of these services is to address not only addiction but also any co-occurring disorders and underlying issues that may be contributing to the addiction. We aim to provide comprehensive care for overall wellness and successful long-term sobriety.
What To Expect During Recovery
During our recovery management program, individuals can expect a combination of different therapeutic approaches in a supportive environment.
Our recovery management service typically looks like the following:
- A minimum 21-day stay
- Treatment. based on the Gorski-CENAPS model, which is focused on addressing the root causes of addiction
- Intensive work with a dedicated Gorski-trained clinical professional
- A focus on individual thoughts, feelings, and other underlying issues
- Weekly family and referent updates with a primary therapist
- Focus on relapse prevention
Aspects of the Gorski-CENAPS model include:
- Discovery and resolution of emotional, physical, and spiritual pain
- Exploration of addiction as a coping mechanism
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Trauma-informed care
- Relapse prevention education
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery® is a female only facility because we want to provide a safe and comfortable healing space. In addition to recovery management, our services also include the following:
- Trauma treatment
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Aftercare treatment
- Disordered eating support
- Experiential therapy
- Recreational therapy
Managing Expectations During Recovery Management Services
Recovery is a lifelong journey, and it can be difficult at times. It’s important to have realistic expectations during recovery management services and understand that progress may not always be linear.
At The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, we focus on providing individuals with the tools and support they need to continue their recovery journey after they leave our program. We also offer continuing care options and alumni support to ensure long-term success.
Do I Need a Recovery Management Program?
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, it may be time to consider seeking help through a recovery management program. Signs someone could benefit from such a program include:
- A persistent inability to control substance use
- An inability to meet responsibilities at home, work, or school
- Continued substance use despite negative consequences
- An inability to cut down or stop substance use
- Relationship or social problems related to substance use
- Increased tolerance and withdrawal symptoms
- Spending a significant amount of time obtaining, using, or recovering from substance use
If any of these signs sound familiar, it may be time to seek help. At The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®, our recovery management program can provide the support and guidance needed to address addiction and begin the journey toward healing and sobriety.
Discover Recovery Management at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®
Discover the potential for long-term sobriety and overall wellness through our recovery management program at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery®. Contact us today by using our online form or by calling us at 855.773.0614. We can’t wait to support you on your journey toward recovery.