The occasional use of alcohol is not a problem for many people. However, others are unable to control the amount of their drinking, and they develop an alcohol addiction. For many women, treatment at long-term alcohol rehab centers might be the right environment for them to heal from the physical and psychological effects of alcohol addiction.
If you’re interested in long-term inpatient alcohol rehab, rely on our team at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery. We proudly provide women’s alcohol addiction treatment programs for those ready to turn their lives around and leave alcohol consumption behind. Find out more about our long-term alcohol rehab at The Willows at Red Oak Recovery by calling us at 855.773.0614 or contacting us online.
How Long Is Long-Term Alcohol Rehab?
The length of long-term alcohol rehab depends on the needs of the client. However, most long-term alcohol rehab programs are thirty, sixty, or ninety days. This level of care usually also includes aftercare support, such as sober living facilities, to set clients up for continued success in recovery from addiction.
What Are Some Benefits of Long-Term Alcohol Rehabs?
There are many levels of care for alcohol addiction; for some, a long-term alcohol rehab program is best. Perhaps the most significant benefit of long-term drug and alcohol rehab is that it provides a change of scenery. When people have a severe alcohol addiction, it is often the right course of action to remove them from the people and places that trigger their alcohol use. Long-term alcohol rehab provides this opportunity.
Other benefits of a long-term alcohol rehab include:
- Continued support – Whether from peers or professionals, support is key to an effective recovery from addiction. These relationships become valuable sources of strength for those trying to leave alcohol addiction behind.
- Alcohol-free environment – A long-term alcohol rehab program gives clients time away from alcohol, so there isn’t even the temptation to relapse.
- Professional supervision – Mental health professionals and addiction treatment experts create a safe space where clients can begin their recovery in a long-term alcohol rehab program. This constant supervision ensures that each client is as comfortable as possible as they complete their treatment programs.
- Time for self-care – As they are often the foundations of their family units, women tend to neglect their self-care and might rely on alcohol use as a coping mechanism. A long-term alcohol rehab program gives women the gift of time to focus on improving their physical and psychological well-being.
- Therapeutic options – Therapy is essential to any effective addiction treatment plan. No matter the therapeutic approach, such as individual therapy and group therapy sessions, identifying the root causes of addiction and learning healthy coping mechanisms to avoid a relapse.
- A structured schedule – When someone has a full schedule in long-term alcohol rehab, they don’t have the time to even think about drinking alcohol.
Choose The Willows at Red Oak Recovery for Long-Term Alcohol Rehab
The Willows at Red Oak Recovery, located in Asheville, North Carolina, provides a continuum of care for women ready to embark on their recovery journeys. At our beautiful campus, women receive an array of therapeutic modalities, including:
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Trauma therapy
- Relapse prevention education
- Transformative behavioral therapies during individual and group counseling
- Experiential therapy activities
Find out more about how our team of experienced professionals can help you or someone you care about by contacting The Willows at Red Oak Recovery online or calling us at 855.773.0614. Choose to enhance your quality of life and get back on the right track when you contact The Willows at Red Oak Recovery today.